Thursday, July 9, 2009

Alhamdulillah, now I am delighted to announced that my House of EL.humaira is back on business as usual.

As all of you aware, this blog has been abandon for quite a long time. This is due to my full time job, family business matters as well as busy with my brother’s wedding last few weeks.. Alhamdulillah, everything went very well and now I am back to manage my online business. I also had resigned from my full time job because I want to concentrate on this business on full time basis. I don’t have any physical store yet for d time being, but I will make full use of this online business methods to make my dream come true. As for now, I will update this blog as frequent as possible. Few projects to upgrade this blog are in the process such as videos on how to wear EL.humaira hijaab collections as well as Haute Couture hijaabs for formal functions such as engagements and weddings.

Since now I have all the time in the world to manage this business, I want to make an announcement that I am offering delivery services for my customers around Kuala Lumpur and Selangor. Before this, I only sent the hijaab to my customers only on weekend. But now I can do send the hijaab to you at your place or your work place for the whole week. I am doing this service so that my customers can see the real hijaab and I can teach them how to put on my hijaab. I also get the chance to know my customers and make some research on their wants and needs.

For the time being, the hijaabs in house are all listed in “Update Stocks in House of EL.humaira” entry. New collections will be available in a month time. It is well known that EL.humaira hijaab collections are very limited in quantity and no restocking for any of the collections. Therefore, act now if you are interested in any of EL.humaira collections. You can always email me at el.humaira@yahoo.com for any inquiries and bookings. I will get back to you as soon as I get the email.

As the last words, here are some of the photos ladies wearing House EL.humaira hijaab. Thanks for your supports.


*me(on the right) in my EL.humaira collection*
*****

*Tiara (on the right) looks stunning in EL.humaira hijaab*
*****

*my mum(the very left) in one of EL.humaira Haute Couture Collection*
*****

*me (second from the right) wearing my personal collection*
*****


*me and my aunt wearing EL.humaira Georgette Plain Shawl*
*****

*my mum n my sister in law wearing EL.humaira Haute Couture Collection (collection is coming soon)*

Best regards,

Dina Rahim
Owner of House of EL.humaira

No comments:

Post a Comment